Monday, March 14, 2011

Blue Apatite Elixir

A friend of mine sent me some feedback on the "Blue Apatite" Elixir that he has been using for a few months time.

I think it is best to use his own words. I will keep his full name private as it honors our confidence.

"You really don't notice it at first. The benefits of the elixir creep up on you. Where you really notice it is when you stop taking it. Within a day or two you ate actually putting more effort into mental activities.

I've tested this back and forth about four times now with the same results. People may have vastly different results but I think it may have something to do with the actual problem solving load they put on their mental process daily.

The teachers and artists are really going to like this stuff." ...Brennan

 I find this type of feedback very helpful in that, my friend has taken the time to evaluate the Elixir over a few months time, not a few weeks, and have tried it a few times with a result that is repeated. I find it very valuable.

1 comment: